Husband selling his property share without our consent

My father in had purchased a house in Chandigarh.After his death the house was transferred in 50/50 in my mother in law and my husband,s name.I have two children who are majors.Now my husband wants to sell his share of the house without our consent.How can I or my children stop him from doing so?

You can certainly file injunction suit stopping your husband to sell the property which as per your query, he has inherited from his father after the death, as your children have right by birth in said property for which even declaration can be sought by you.

As the property got your husband from his father, the same is ancestral property, your two sons have equal share in the property. Yours sons can stop your husband from selling the property by filing a suit for permanent injunction restaing him from selling the proerty alongwith suit for partition .

You and your sons have to file suit of injunction. Also have Tomlin share out of that property.
If he sell that property then you all will not able to do anything before sale you should get stay from the court.