How to transfer share in joint property from mother to son?

My grandmother and her sister(only 2 daughters) are having a property in Bangalore. But the property is still in their father's name. Now mg grandmother died of illness. My father is the only son of my grandmother. What can my father do to transfer the property in his name.

your question:

Your father can apply for change of khatha to his name after producing the death certificate of your grandmother at the jurisdictional Tahsildar's office. There after you can file a declaratory suit to bring property to your name.Feel free to contact me for legal help.