How to transfer property on mother's name after father's death?

We have a house in Faridabad. My father expired last year. It was his self acquired property. We want to get it transferred in our mother's name. How can we do that?

Please share more information. How many siblings you have? Whether there is any will?
Broadly you can file a suit for declaration and through a family settlement, can have a decree in favour of your mother by making all the class-I heirs parties to the suit.

You & your siblings, may execute an affidavit stating that your share in the property may be transferred in your mother's name, and any children have no objection, to such transfer, and file such affidavit with competent authority with request to transfer the same in the name of your mother.

Additionally if the above said remedy doesn't seem available, you may also execute release deed, with all children releasing the share in the property in the name of mother. Such release deed may be executed before the office of concerned Sub- Registrar.

If you may have any other questions, you may contact me.