How to take make relatives vacate premises who are not owners

Dear Sir, My father had purchased a piece of land and constructed a building on it, using one part for commercial purpose, and rest for residential purpose. In the meanwhile two of his nephews joined him for helping him in his business for last 15 years. Now, after marriage one of his nephews separated himself but still my father allowed him to stay in his house, 7 years back. Now, my father wants him to evacuate him but he along with his family denying of doing so, and threatening us with the help of his in-law's. please help

You can file a complain before local thana to get vacated you house from unauthorized possession . Forward the copy of this complain to SP and DM also to your area and Persue the matter before all the authorities. You can not file the case of eviction as he is not your tenant. If you may be able to manage local police, it would be helpful.

Law is in your favour. If the property is of yours , nobody can captured it or denied to vacate the same. Contact a good lawyer, apprise him about all the facts and place before him all the relevant documents and act according act as per his advice.