How to stop transfer of my mother's property after her death legally

My mother bought a house in the name of my father in 1991 . The transaction was done by POA And GPA And SPA. Though my father never made registry of our house . Now my mother has died and my father wants to transfer that property to my sister . Is that anything I can do to stop him .

Respected Sir, As per your query all the documents are to be looked in to your case and all the aspect needed to be study in detail. after the detail study your work will be done. Law has solution for each query

Whether there is any proof that your mother bought that property. If yes then in that case you can file an injunction suit against your father and can get stay. But make it sure you have proof that your mother spent the money for purchase of property