How to stop partition in my family

Mere husband k pass incrystal property hai mere 2 bete hai ek sotela or ek alba kya main apni property ko batware se rok sakti hu kya

Answers (3)

57 votes

ancestral property par aapke beton ka bhi utna hi adhikaar hai jitna aapke husband ka. aapke beton ki marzi ke bina aapke husband batwara nahi kar sakte. kripya ek ache vakeel se turant sampark karen.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

183 votes

In the light of the limited facts and my understanding of the situation accordingly, since you claim that the property is an ancestral property in the hands of your husband, the same shall be treated as his self acquired property. Hence the sons have no right to claim partition on the property during the life time of their father,

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
256 votes

Partition roka tabhi ja Sakta hai jab ancestral property ki sari details Apke pass ho and all status of legal heirs of your husband and please provide all the details of property from first purchaser to end purchaser.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles