How to stop father from selling the property ?

I am from a Hindu family. We are two brothers and we and our mother are having some disputes with our father and can't stay together anymore. We want our part of the property. Even if he agrees to transfer the ownership of our part of the land, we at the moment don't have enough money for land registration charges. So i am looking for a way to get some document signed by him (or any other way you can tell ) so that he is not able to sell that property and we can do the registration as soon as we have money for that. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

You will have to develop good relations with your father if you want your share in his property because no law can decide the successors of the property which is owned by a person who is alive.
Law of succession starts working after death of the owner of property If the deceased not makes his will

You can make a registered agreement for that property and according to agreement you got some more time to get that property on your name. Or you can request to your father to make a registered will towards your name.