How to stop father from selling grandfathers property

Sir we have property on my fathers name which is obtained from grandfather .now father is ready to sell the property but we won't it and how to get stay on the property

sir,
According to Hindu secession act all the co-prancer has got equal rights in the joint family property, so that your father alone can not alienate the property. that your consent is essential. if the your father sold property non consent of you you claim the share accordance of law.

In inherited property if you are a Hindu you have equal right like your father . Even if your father sells you can file a case against the buyer with in three years and the court will make the transaction void.