How to reflect your name on Property Card of a leased property

I have property on lease on 99 year. I want to show my name in 7/12 or property card.

Answers (2)

333 votes

Sir/madam U have property on lease it's not your own without help of property owner it's not possible to show your name in 7/12...but still there is remedy in property further more query kindly call...

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

141 votes

For that purpose, you have to make an application to the Mamlatdar along with the copy of lease deed. Thereafter after due process under the law if any objection were not came forward then he will registered the entry reflating our name pursuant to said lease deed.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Details about easement rights for the path used on others land and points regarding to prove easement on the path.…

Read More

If a Hindu man marries another woman without divorcing the first one, which is against the Hindu Marriage Act, does the child born out of the second m…

Read More

I bought a land from one of my friends who is a real estate business man. I did registration of 2 ground of land one year ago and paid all the money. …

Read More

Sir mere papa ki death ho chuki h unki jamin main apni MA KE NAME KRAVA RHAHA HON KYA PROSES HAGI KITNA KHARCH AND TIME LGEGA HUM 5 BHai bhin h plz pu…

Read More