How to reflect your name on Property Card of a leased property

I have property on lease on 99 year. I want to show my name in 7/12 or property card.

Sir/madam U have property on lease it's not your own property..so without help of property owner it's not possible to show your name in 7/12...but still there is remedy in property law...so further more query kindly call...

For that purpose, you have to make an application to the Mamlatdar along with the copy of lease deed. Thereafter after due process under the law if any objection were not came forward then he will registered the entry reflating our name pursuant to said lease deed.