How to prove of not selling a property without the consent of siblings

Hello sir, 15 years ago we brothers selled a property of dad(who passed away 20 yrs ago) for the sake of hajj for mother as she instructed to sell. Father wrote that some property is to be given for sisters, If not Rs. 10,000 . There is no money ,Hence property is selled and money from that property is given to sisters. After 15 yrs. My brother is booked a case saying you should hav given money instead of selling property. At the time of selling everyone agreed to sell the land and give money.After the death of mother, now they are telling lie that we don't know anything about it. I selled alone entire property.They booked a case, How should I have to prove Iam not guilty?

HI,
Firstly if the property stands in the name of your father how can you sell it without all the legal heirs agreeing to sell. Secondly how was the payment given to all of them when the property was sold,are they not party to the document or to attesting witness of your sale deed. Call us through the website for further assistance.

They booked a case, How should I have to prove Iam not guilty?
if a criminal case is booked against you then you will have to contest or fight out in the court only.
take the assistance of a lawyer first.