How to get share in property if brother is staying with parents

Sir / Madam, I am 52 year old, married without children, cancer patient unable to work and surviving on wife's salary. My father who is 93 yrs old has a property house which is valued currently at 1.5 crores. My elder brother who is unmarried is with him and mother. Can he get my father to write the house in his name and claim rights. how do i get my share? my mother and he are one and my father is old cannot hear and see much, not well also. I am in Pune and he is with them. Kindly advise how do I get my share.

You cannot claim or demand or enforce any right or share in the property during your father's. Of course he can transfer or bequeath the property or a part hereof at his discretion in your favour......

As long as your father is alive, he can allot his properties to any one he likes including your brother and your mother. If he is dying without allotting his properties through a Will or settlement deed, then only you can claim your share of property through a legal action.