How to get possession of property?

My father is running a shop from last 25 years,however it is registered on my uncles name, it was given to us during the property distribution however my uncles is claiming back the possession now. What can we do?

You can a file a suit for Declaration and Injunction against your Uncles on the basis of the family settlement under which your father obtained the possession of the shops. You can send a notice in the meanwhile.

You should filled a civil suit against your uncles with disclosing all the fact and documents..........................................................................................................

You can go for a civil suit ,you must be having all tax and water electricity bill thag you must be filling from many years ,was there any batvaranama made during property distribution in your family

Yes you have the rights to continue on possession ground. meanwhile if you can show the documents of division in HUF that will help to get your case more clear me how to resolve and ensure possession in your favour