How to get partition of land done?

Hey there, I have to do partition of land which is one the name of my grandfather. Problem is my uncle is does not want to give the land as my dad allowed him to use all the land but now he has become more greedy and says he wants the share of the house which is in the name of my mother and have built with home loan and all. He says that he want the my house and make false allegation that it money was given my grand father for buying the land which is not true. Again the house is on the name of my mother and no one other than my dad has paid for it. What shall I do make things go smoothly without any fear because my uncle is kind of rowdy.

The property in name of your mother is her absolute property and no body can take it. You file partition for your ancestral property in court. The way of partition is either through Panchnama amongst parties or by filling partition suit.

No one can claim share in the house which is in the name of your mother. Law is very clear on that issue. So far partition of land , you have to file partition suit. Contact a good lawyer, apprise him about all the facts and documents.