How to get land papers of property from my grandfather's brother

04-May-2023 (In Property Law)
My grandfather's brother has not given me land papers of my share even after 20 years of my grandfather's death. What should I do in this situation that I can get my land papers?

Answer #1
You can contact your Block Ameen for getting know the Khesra, khata number of your land. The local Ameen has the access of details of each and every land. After getting details of your land, you can get certified copy of the land through your registry office. The certified copy is same value as original
Answer #2
is land in issue in your possession ? is land mutated in your favour ? if not then contact a good lawyer, apprise him about all facts and documents(if any) available with you and act according to his advise