how to get Encroachment free street where no map with municipality

How to get encroachment free street in a place where Municipal corporations don't have any map of that street .

Answers (2)

311 votes

In your case, in my opinion municipality wont help you when it doesn't even has map for it, and its not in their records.

You may have to approach Concerned high court under writ jurisdiction, to obtain relief.

In the event you may have more questions, you may contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

271 votes

The evidence of.municipality is very important in this case. In the event when municipality states that there is no map of the street then the evidence of the residents especially those who are residing for quite long time becomes relevant and would help. However it's very rare that municipality does not have map of the street. Try to get the information through RTI application first before going for the case.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles