how to get Encroachment free street where no map with municipality

How to get encroachment free street in a place where Municipal corporations don't have any map of that street .

In your case, in my opinion municipality wont help you when it doesn't even has map for it, and its not in their records.

You may have to approach Concerned high court under writ jurisdiction, to obtain relief.

In the event you may have more questions, you may contact me.

The evidence of.municipality is very important in this case. In the event when municipality states that there is no map of the street then the evidence of the residents especially those who are residing for quite long time becomes relevant and would help. However it's very rare that municipality does not have map of the street. Try to get the information through RTI application first before going for the case.