How to claim share in Fathers Property

can i claim on my dad's property after the divorce? on will it was clearly mentioned that property is divided in 2 sisters. what is the procedure for claiming on his property please guide me in details. thank u

Hello Sir as mentioned by you the son is entitled to the property of his father. There are so. E facts missing and most importantly the will and as you want a detailed suggestion. I would suggest you to kindly meet me along with the will so that I can get the same done in your favour.
Thank you have a nice day

If your dad had died intestated, you can claim your dad's property, if you are one of these two sisters you mentioned here you can claim your dad's property...
Provided you will have to apply for a probate...