How to claim share in Fathers Property

can i claim on my dad's property after the divorce? on will it was clearly mentioned that property is divided in 2 sisters. what is the procedure for claiming on his property please guide me in details. thank u

Answers (2)

240 votes

Hello Sir as mentioned by you the son is entitled to the property of his father. There are so. E facts missing and most importantly the will and as you want a detailed suggestion. I would suggest you to kindly meet me along with the will so that I can get the same done in your favour.
Thank you have a nice day

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

101 votes

If your dad had died intestated, you can claim your dad's property, if you are one of these two sisters you mentioned here you can claim your dad's property...
Provided you will have to apply for a probate...

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles