How to claim property which developer is taking over

Hello, We have a property (In Chawl) in the name of my Late. Grandfather . There is no room just we have name of my grandfather on that property (On 2 shop). There is Municipal Tax pending On that property And The Local Builder has taken the area under for Redevelopment. My Question is That Can we get A Room from the Builder for having name of my Grandfather on that property Or anything that we can get from that. We have Rent receipt and Tax Receipt of that property . Plz Help ASAP.

Yes you will get and keep all the supporting that are purporting to what is required in order to be established as claim to the redevelopment property. Definitely you will succeed and will get a place.

How the local builder had taken it for redevelopment, make a search on that property, you will came to know how exactly it has devolve. Is there any paper beside property tax and yes u have mentioned that it belongs to your grandfather then what is that rent receipt you are talking about.?

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi