How to claim grandfather's property after my father's death

07-May-2023 (In Property Law)
Mere dada ji expire kr chuke h or mere pita ji 2 bhai h or mere pita ji bhi expire ho gay h 12 year pahle ab mere chacha puri property pr apna name entry karwana chate h humare family ka name nhi chate ki entry ho or dada ji ka death certificate bhi nhi de rhe h plzz suggestion de
Answers (2)

Answer #1
713 votes
yes you can have share on the property of grandfather ,you will get same proportion as your father would have gained. your uncle can not be entitled of the whole property unless and until your dada ji has written the will in his name.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
992 votes
Pahle to aap death certificate prapt kariye,apani samasya batakar ya nagar Nigam ya nagar palika mein,dusari prati prapt ho jayegi.Saath hi jahan name ki entry hoti hai wahan objection file kar dijiye.Aap ka 1/2 share banata hai.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."