How to cancel an agreement once registered

sir maine builder se collboration ke liye general agreement kiya tha sub resister office janak puri mai ab vo kaam ke liye mana kar raha hai aur agreement cancel bhe nahi kar rah akya mai sub register office mai application de sakta hu agreement cancel ke liye please help

Ji bilkul de sakte hain. Aur sath me court me case bhi kar sakte hai both civil and criminal. Aapki remedy Banti hai. Kripya adhivakta se sampark kare. And application AAP khud bhi de sakte hai sub registrar office me

U have to take stay on the agreement.

Good
Good
For
FF
For
For
For
FF
For
For
Dear
Dr
For
For
For
For
For
For
For
D
For
The
TT
T.t
T.t.t.t.t.t.tt..tt.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.r..

D
D
D
D
D
For
For
D
D

D

Dd

Supreme Court of India, Delhi
Nampally, Hyderabad

Sir, the terms of the agreement that you have executed with the builder will have to be studied before any comment can definitively be made upon your query. However, assuming that the agreement provides for cancellation of the agreement in the event of breach by the builder you have the right to do so as provided in the agreement

You need to file a civil suit seeking declation and cancellation of the agreement to sell in the jurisdiction of court where either it was registered or where the property is situated. Sub registrar doesn't have power to cancel it.

Hello client hru.i have received ur query tht u have signed a genernal agreement with a builder for collaboration but after getting agreement registered in sub registrar office Janakpuri the builder is saying he will.not comply with the agreement nor he will.cancel the agreement in this matter you have to file a civil case for cancellations of agreement as well as a criminal.case on the builder to save yourself.