Continue to LawRato.com with Google


How to cancel an agreement once registered

sir maine builder se collboration ke liye general agreement kiya tha sub resister office janak puri mai ab vo kaam ke liye mana kar raha hai aur agreement cancel bhe nahi kar rah akya mai sub register office mai application de sakta hu agreement cancel ke liye please help

Answers (4)

Ji bilkul de sakte hain. Aur sath me court me case bhi kar sakte hai both civil and criminal. Aapki remedy Banti hai. Kripya adhivakta se sampark kare. And application AAP khud bhi de sakte hai sub registrar office me

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Sir, the terms of the agreement that you have executed with the builder will have to be studied before any comment can definitively be made upon your query. However, assuming that the agreement provides for cancellation of the agreement in the event of breach by the builder you have the right to do so as provided in the agreement

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde
Supreme Court of India, Delhi
17 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience

You need to file a civil suit seeking declation and cancellation of the agreement to sell in the jurisdiction of court where either it was registered or where the property is situated. Sub registrar doesn't have power to cancel it.

Hello client hru.i have received ur query tht u have signed a genernal agreement with a builder for collaboration but after getting agreement registered in sub registrar office Janakpuri the builder is saying he will.not comply with the agreement nor he will.cancel the agreement in this matter you have to file a civil case for cancellations of agreement as well as a criminal.case on the builder to save yourself.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Draft an Agreement to Sell

4.9 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 6000
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Agreement to sell drafted by a local experienced advocate
Property Verification / Due Diligence

4.8 | 421 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 7499
Property Verification, Title Search and due diligence conducted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.4 | 24 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Property Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 541 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on your Property Matter
Document Review - Agreement to Sell

4.7 | 108 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 1999
Review + 30 Min phone call - Agreement to Sell review by a local experienced advocate
Draft a Sale Deed / Property Purchase Agreement

4.6 | 197 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Sale Deed / Property Purchase Agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Gift Deed

4.3 | 37 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 3499
Review + 30 Min phone call - Gift Deed review by a local experienced advocate
Draft a Gift Deed

4.6 | 182 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 6999
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Gift Deed drafted by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Sale Deed

4.8 | 73 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 4999
Review + 30 Min phone call - Sale Deed review by a local experienced advocate
Property Registration

4.7 | 291 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your property registered through an experienced local advocate
Title Opinion Report

4.8 | 193 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 4999
Get a detailed Title Opinion Report by expert real estate lawyers in your city
Legal Heir / Succession Certificate

4.8 | 71 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Apply for a Legal Heir / Succession Certificate through a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

Hi I have booked an under construction flat in Noida in feb,2016.Builder collected Rs. 81000/- as a service tax @4.5% of registry amount in oct,2016.B…

Read More

we are living in a joint family.the business was also running jointly.but now business is separated. Before this separation all the income of the busi…

Read More

My Grand Father's land has been signed by Grand Mother and My father as my Grand Father is Expired and the purchaser had not given the money after…

Read More

My house wall is attached with my neighbor wall. we both have same wall but we are constructing our house that wall is problem he is deny to remove th…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue