How to buy a property which is not mutated

I want to buy a property which can't be done through registered sale deed due to no mutation. But if I execute a agreement; a durable POA and will from seller. Will it solve my purpose. If not then any other way to have the property?

Venerated Sir,
As per your grievances I would like to inform you that Law permits transfer of ownership of property through WILL, GIFT but it will wholly depends on legal holder of ownership / title of such property. POA can not declare title or ownership of the property. I will suggest that first you make mutation over that property otherwise you will face problem to transfer the property in your name. It is required by law to make mutation then property will transfer through WILL, GIFT. Feel free to call for more assistance.

a agreement; a durable POA and will from seller will not resolve your problem. These will continue to create future problems. Consult an advocate with all papers to ensure a good way out else avoid it.