queshow can property be transferred to legal heirs

my mother had given a property for a j v a,In 2013 she got expried what is the step to be taken by her legal heirs?

  • ansIf you wish to continue with the same builder JV then all legal heirs have to execute a Confirmation Deed in favour of the builder confirming that he can continue with the JV as per your mothers wishes.

    Advocate Kiran N Murthy

      Indiranagar, Bangalore

  • ansYou have to take the previous khata sale deed latest tax receipt along with the original death certificate of your mother to bbmp. Also an family tree affidavit is required.. bbmp will transfer the khata in the legal heirs. And there after you can be the joint holder of the property.

    Advocate Tanushree Sahani

      Jakkur, Bangalore

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

There is some ancestral property of husband. The property was divided equally amongst father in…
my father divided his property into his 2 sons....i have 60gajh area of that property.…
My father in law (demised) registered property by partition deed is taken by his brother…
My father purchased a property in my name when I was 16 yrs. Now I…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>