×

queshow can property be transferred to legal heirs

my mother had given a property for a j v a,In 2013 she got expried what is the step to be taken by her legal heirs?

• ansIf you wish to continue with the same builder JV then all legal heirs have to execute a Confirmation Deed in favour of the builder confirming that he can continue with the JV as per your mothers wishes.

Advocate Kiran N Murthy

Indiranagar, Bangalore

• ansYou have to take the previous khata sale deed latest tax receipt along with the original death certificate of your mother to bbmp. Also an family tree affidavit is required.. bbmp will transfer the khata in the legal heirs. And there after you can be the joint holder of the property.

Advocate Tanushree Sahani

Jakkur, Bangalore

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services