How can i transfer my share in grandfathers property

We have land & owner of this was My grandfather had 2 brother of him. And my great grandmother was owner too. All of above is no more right now. My grandfather has 2 children : me & my brothr What is the process to transfer my part of land .

the procedure for agricultural land and abadi land is different. Please meet personally with all the available documents so that proper way can be suggested. The general procedure is to get the land muted by LRO. if he deny to do so you are to file a suit for partition.

Both of you having half share and one fourth share each in the property . You can file a suit for division in the appropriate court if the property is residential plot then civil court and agricultural land then revenue court.

Dear friend as per your question and acording to law you r abslute owner of property but you want to transfer your share but without partition you can not transfer your land. Because you r a co owner so 1st you file a partition suit or amicable settelment your brother then transfer your share