How can I prove that the property is in my name

sir my father held some property in jetaniy village which covered in shegarh village in old name but before 32 years my father come in pali and all document made by new name and i have not any proof of old name other than light bill please tell what i need to do and are you able to do that

Dear friend as per your question and situation without examine all document and evidence i cant suggest you because this is property ownership matter so plz provide all papers and evidence also tell me property agriculture land and houses, self acquired etc.

32 yr before ur father liveed jethania village and u have no documents except bill although u have no relivent evidence but u can avail ur right through legal proceeding after collect all legal documents by legal presses, it take time finally u get ur right of ur father's property if ur father's not sale the aforesaid property, I can do it