How can I prove that the property is in my name

sir my father held some property in jetaniy village which covered in shegarh village in old name but before 32 years my father come in pali and all document made by new name and i have not any proof of old name other than light bill please tell what i need to do and are you able to do that

Answers (2)

169 votes

Dear friend as per your question and situation without examine all document and evidence i cant suggest you because this is property ownership matter so plz provide all papers and evidence also tell me property agriculture land and houses, self acquired etc.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

133 votes

32 yr before ur father liveed jethania village and u have no documents except bill although u have no relivent evidence but u can avail ur right through legal proceeding after collect all legal documents by legal presses, it take time finally u get ur right of ur father's property if ur father's not sale the aforesaid property, I can do it

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles