How can I protect my home from getting sold off after divorce

Hello Sir.my husband is cheating on me for another woman .he does not intend to stay with us and has hinted for divorce .however not made any move as he's waiting for property as I assume. I have 3 grown up kids .i stay in a house which is in joint names with him .my question is .since it's a old building the building is going for resale ..the other flat owners are vacating ...what do i do ? Is there a approach I can put it forward to builder since for me shelter is more important .I have a fear he may take half the share as he want to get rid of us .

Hi there , you have an equal share on husbands property or as decided in any signed document or nomination. You should write a letter to your builder regarding your status to the flat and that any transaction in he same should be with your written approval .

Since it is a jointly owned property, he cannot sale it without ur consent, if he is negotiating with builder, serve a notice on boulder stating it serious objection to sale being co owner. U may approach court for an injunction against ur husband restraining him from creation of third party intrest