Hindu law,Father evicted me from all his property

Hello,my father evicted me from all his property.My question is that my son can claim on his property or ancestral Property later by anyway? or it means if my father evicted me from all property,even my son can't claim? ( Note-My son age is just 6 year ).M asking on basis of son can we claim my father's property or ancestral Property later by anyway?

Hello I have perused your query.
In these circumstances if the property is ancestral in nature then your right accrues in it since the time of your birth. Thus you can claim your share by virtue of filing a partition suit in a civil court, seeking crystallization of shares and itsrespective possession.

Your share will thereafter be divided further between your class one legal heirs.

For any further information feel free to reach out to us.

I have perused the contents of your query and would advise you to seek a detailed consultancy from a lawyer having expertise in property matters. Further better particulars are required to advise you on this issue.