Hindu law,Father evicted me from all his property

Hello,my father evicted me from all his property.My question is that my son can claim on his property or ancestral Property later by anyway? or it means if my father evicted me from all property,even my son can't claim? ( Note-My son age is just 6 year ).M asking on basis of son can we claim my father's property or ancestral Property later by anyway?

Answers (2)

171 votes

Hello I have perused your query.
In these circumstances if the property is ancestral in nature then your right accrues in it since the time of your birth. Thus you can claim your share by virtue of filing a partition suit in a civil court, seeking crystallization of shares and itsrespective possession.

Your share will thereafter be divided further between your class one legal heirs.

For any further information feel free to reach out to us.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

186 votes

I have perused the contents of your query and would advise you to seek a detailed consultancy from a lawyer having expertise in property matters. Further better particulars are required to advise you on this issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles