Grandmother's right to sell deceased grandfather's property

My GrandFather has 115 dismil ancestral property and 50 dismil purchase property. One year before my GrandFather had death. He has only one daughter no any other sons. After death of my GrandFather, My GrandMother sold all ancestral property (115 dismil) to me as a sell dead, then after 4 months later, my mother sells 50% of all ancestral property with 50 decimals Purchase property to another person. So please suggest what I should do ?

when your grandmother sold the property to you, how your mother can sell it. A property can't be sold twice by the same family. The portion which you have got, it is your's and you are absolute owner of it. subsequent sale by your mother is not valid. For the rest your mother is entitled to sell.

If at the time of sell the property was in the name of your grand father, your grand mother had no right to sell whole part of your grand father's self acquired property. Contact a good lawyer with all relevant facts and documents and act according to his advice.