Grandmother gave property through will want to probate it

My grand mother wrote will a property in my name. I have applied for probate. It will take minimum 1 year to get probate order. Before the order how i can rent out this property. Shall registered will is enough to prove that I am the owner of the property.

Normally the will has to be probated and by virtue of the will you can claim the property as your own and you can do whatever you want . But sometimes the person who is going to be your tenant decides not to vacate then he can challenge your right saying that the will was not probated.

Regarding WILL , it is optional to register it or not, even an unregistered WiLL is Valid before any courts of law. Probate is not compulsory. There are so many decisions with respect to the circumstances of Probate of WILL...

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari