Grand daughter's right to claim a share in the ancestral property

I am a 29 year old married woman. My parents died when I was 3 years old. I am only child left behind my parents. Do I have right to claim my share in ancestral property . My Uncles are denying to give my share out of farm land (Ancestral land).?

dear client....you can claim your share in ancestral property according to section 6 of hindu succession act,1956. your uncle cannot deprive you to take your share in ancestral property. you have have to file a suit to be entitle to your proportional share in your ancestral property.

You are only one of alive child of their parents according to law you are liable to get benefits of your ancestral property by Hindu succession Law you can get succession certificate from civil judge of their court belongs to you