×

Grand children's right to claim share of grandfather's property

My Grand father expired almost 25 years back, my father didn't get any property. My father eldest and has 5 younger brothers. Last two got the property registered on their name showing the will written by my Grandpa. My father also expired in 2001. As grand children, do we have rights on my Grandpa's property??

You have the right in the share but here as you said their was a will and as per the will the names have been changes in the name of both of them. So you have to challenge the will deed first and then parallel ask for the share in partition .

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

First thing is that the said Will DEED is registered or not, After examine your all the documents I will give you legal opinion or suggestion. consult me through this website.