Good titled land dragged into litigation, what to do

Good titled purchased land was dragged into litigation stating that the land belonged to him. When asked, the vendor he has presented dismissed court decree and the subsequent appeal by litigant , which was also dismissed by the same court. The fesh summons were issued by same court. Kindly advise what should be done.

Answers (3)

88 votes

see the cause of action might be different if the suit is again filed on the same cause of action you can seek the court to dismiss the plaint under section 10 and 11 of cpc where such petition depend upon the facts and circumstances

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

232 votes

Sir as to your query until we see all the case papers we cant comment and give you proper advise as if it was clear title then how come other person can lay a false claim, is he has purchase before your vendor or from whom he is claiming . Call us through the website for further assistance.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
328 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @

Without examination of your documents and court papers and without know the status of the case I cant advise you anything. So you have to book my consultation through this website for more information.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles