Front page of the agreement has my signature, builder blackmailing me

Dear Lawyers, I given empty stamp papers duly signed by my self to a builder to prepare municipal documentations for house approval, after that i rejected the builder, now he prepared 16 pages contract agreement on first page printed on my given signed stamp paper and rest of 15 pages are not having my signature, now he is black mailing (expecting money) and he is saying taking action legally on this, please help me, Does he have rights or not? Please suggest me...

according to your query signing on the first page does not create any liability on the agreement. you send a legal notice to the builder to return the document which have given to him if he give any negative reply then you proceed legally.

You have not mentioned as to why you had signed the blank papers and if he is trying to blackmail you then he will file a case and then by letting the evidence all will be clearly Come out. What is the averments also is not mentioned by you. Call me through the website for assistance

This Is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate @lawrato.com

It is for your kind information that never signed on any type of blank papers, First you have to give complaint against the Builders by stating mentioned facts , any type of contract executed in coercion undue influence and misrepresentation is voidable.