In Property Law
Sir/ma'am \n Mere father patwari the jinki death 2004 mai ho chuki hi .humme father ka PF ka fund nikalwana hi..

Answers (3)

332 votes

hello client as i can see your issue is really very serious in nature as well as it is also very big mistake of government tht the employs who gave his full life for the work of government agencies even after the death of the employs are not getting there own earned benifits. no nees to worry we will get its done for you fathers PF will be with you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

189 votes

sir aapko papers dikhane padenge ek baar saare taaki main unko padh kar dekh saku ki kitna amount hai and kaise calculate karna.
aap mujhse mil sakte hain mere office mein
apne saath jo bhi papers hain PF se sambandhit wo le kar aap mujhse milne aa jaye.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
254 votes

How many legal heirs are you ? U need to get succession certificate from the court in order to get PF or any other movable property of your father ….for the same we need to file application for succession certificate…plz in touch asap

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles