One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Malini Jain

Advocate Malini Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVikas Puri, Delhi
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Corporate, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service, Property, Recovery, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Malini Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Malini Jain's office is in Vikas Puri, Delhi.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Malini Jain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Malini Jain Gave cash and jewellery (around 40lacs) to family member I need help related to the outstanding payment from one agency