Father passed away now uncle and brother denying join business

I lost my father in 2012 and properties are in litigation. bussiness is run by bro and dad brother and they are not letting me to join the bussiness .and my father has not made a will too. i want to know whether legally i have rights to join or not if so what is the procedure?

You will come to know Whether you legally have right to join the business of your late father or not only after taking legal action, You should not kept silent for this long. First approach a good lawyer and show whatever papers you have with you. Will is not required now.

See you didn't mention what is that business.... Your father Business you can ask your share but intiate that business we can help... You send them legal notice to your father brother I mean who is main chair person..further details contact us .,thank you

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari