Father gifted me a site and I am facing issue in selling is it legal

My father real estate agent gifted me a site which he was GPA, now i am facing trouble in selling the site, my question is it not legal to gift site, we are hindus

Here As per Section 123 of the Transfer of Property Act, a gift of immovable property cannot pass any title to the donee unless it is registered. Attestation by two witnesses is required during registration and post registration, title transfer is possible.then was done you can sale or contact any advocate council

tell what is the trouble you are facing in selling it? has some one filed any case on it ? Do you have of the property >? any successors of previous owner ? I should be reading the text of GPA , then only I can tell solution.