Father died interstate with no will wants to division of the property

We are hindu by religion. We have a flat in mumbai owned by my late father. there is no property will as such. We have total 3 sisters and 2 brothers. Want to know whether whose name came first on a property will if we make this will now.

If nomination is registered with your co-operative society.Then name of nominee will appear.and if not succession certificate of competent court is necessary.Therefore you have to file application in court for succession.

What I can adjudicate that he dies intestate i.e. without making a Will. All the heir will have equal right, title and interest. You have not mentioned about the mother. If she is alive she can make an application to the Society to transfer the Flat in her name and you brothers and sisters may give your NOC to it.