Father bought flat registered and died later now builder asking money

Sir, my father has bought a flat. Registration is over, suddenly my father passed away , now the builder asking me your payment has not completed. So I didn't handover the flat. I have the registered documents. What should I do.

Answers (2)

174 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

If the Property registered in name your father, you have to check all the clauses of registered document whether Your father had due any amount to the builder or not ? If it is mentioned that if your father paid complete amount so no need to fear , for more details consult me though this website.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

89 votes

Hello once your father purchased the property and registered the document .how the builder ask for payment has not completed.? You file consumer case against the builder to handed over the flat and before that you issue the notice through lawyer

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles