Father bought flat registered and died later now builder asking money

Sir, my father has bought a flat. Registration is over, suddenly my father passed away , now the builder asking me your payment has not completed. So I didn't handover the flat. I have the registered documents. What should I do.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

If the Property registered in name your father, you have to check all the clauses of registered document whether Your father had due any amount to the builder or not ? If it is mentioned that if your father paid complete amount so no need to fear , for more details consult me though this website.

Hello once your father purchased the property and registered the document .how the builder ask for payment has not completed.? You file consumer case against the builder to handed over the flat and before that you issue the notice through lawyer

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari