Does husband have any right on property given by parents to wife

We belong to a Sunni Muslim family. My question is. My wife purchased a property and made a registered Will for my daughter. That daughter will be owner of that property after her death. Is there right of our son in law in that property any time?

Hello. Not in the situation narrated by you, as the WILL makes her the sole beneficiary, if that is the intention of the recitals. After your daughter it shall devolve upon either as per her testament if she makes one or as per the succession law.

No once there is a Will no other person shall have the right over the property except for the person whose name is written in the Will. The Son-in Law shall not become the owner of the property by just marrying her.

Sir,

Under Muslim Law , the property devolves upon the death and is distributed amongst sharers in equal proportion. Thus, your son-in-law being one of the sharers in property of your daughter, he will have right in the property of your daughter in case she pre-decease him, in equal proportion as other sharers.