×

Does a Registered Sale deed Void if done through a GPA

I have received power by Mukhtar Nama Aam (Power of Attorney) from two co-land owners to sell their property. Is sale deed valid if registered by a power of attorney

Yes it will be valid. Provided the power of attorney is also registered before the registrar. The sale deed should be registered within the jurisdiction where the property is sitiated. For more please take appointment.

Yes, it shall be valid provided that proper stamp duty has been paid on Power of Attorney.

Therefore, it is requested to check the stamp duty paid on Power of Attorney is appropriate or not, if it not appropriate then firstly the proper stamp duty on POA has to be paid and then sale deed has to be executed.