One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Raipur - Advocate Shrijan Shukla

Advocate Shrijan Shukla

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoChangorabhata, Raipur
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Consumer Court, Corporate, Domestic Violence, Family, Media and Entertainment, Medical Negligence, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shrijan Shukla has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 12 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Shrijan Shukla's office is in Changorabhata, Raipur.
  • Bilaspur High Court, Chhattisgarh,
  • District Court, Bilaspur,
  • District Court, Raipur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Raipur

Popular Reviews

Anshul - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate was an expert and is very helpful.
Over 3 months ago
Anshul - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Shrijan Shukla has completed his tasks successfully and I will definitely consult again with him in recent future.
Over 3 months ago
Amit Shukla - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
This consultation really helped me in taking right decision. The lawyer described me all the adv. and disadv. related to case.
Over 3 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Shrijan Shukla Which price will be considered for registry owner or government What to do if I am unable to pay maintenance decided by court