Does a girl has right to claim a part in ancestral property

My brother has made in his name all the ancestral property can I still claim my father is still alive Hindu

If the properties are ancestral in nature, if your father is alive or not, all the male and female children are entitle for their respective shares. In your case, your brother has taken the said ancestral properties in his name. Even, the properties have changed in your brother name, your ancestral right willnot be evoperated. It is better to claim your share by suit of partition if there differences between you.

There was an amendment made in the year 2015 [under the Hindu Succession Act] wherein daughters were also included as entitled to claim a share in ancestral property. As a result you would be able to claim a share in the property despite your fathers existence.