Do my brothers have a right over grandfather's self acquired property

My grandfather his self earning property written on my name, I have 3 brothers also, is there any right for them on this property

No your brother's have no right over the self acquired property of your grand father and if has transferred the said property in your name you would be the absolute owner of the said property as per law

As you said your grandfather has his self - earned property and if your grandfather has transferred his self - acquired / self -
earned property in your name, then your brothers do not have any claim on the transferred property which is in your name