Do I have a share in my father's property if I converted into Islam

Mera naam  hai. mai sadi se pahle Tiwari Hindu thi. maine Muslim ladke se love marrige ki hai. kya sadj ke baad mere pita ji ke propoty par mera koi hak nhi. pita ji gujar gaye hai. aur meri eak minor apni behan hai. aur meri ma vi gujar gai hai. magar pita ji ki dusri bibi. aur unki eak beti. aur meri dadi avi jibit hai. Kya hak hai propoty mai hamara ya nhi hai ?????

Earlier change of Religion would mean one would not inherit from his / her parents..but now under the Caste Disabilities Removal Act 1850 .under few cases this ground has been removed and one can inherit .
Further in the Judgement by Madras High Court in 2002 it was clarified that change of religion does not bar from inheritance.In the latest judgement by Gujarat High court in 2017 too it has been held that change of religion or conversion is not a ground that barres one from inheriting .So now a daughter who has converted can inherit from her parents.
Hope I am clear.

Pitaji ki maut ke baad jarror aap ki haq hai uske property par. Hindu Succession Act ke mutabiq, aap, aapki behen, aapki sauteli ma aur aapki sauteli behen sab eksath pitaji ki property ka soman hisse ka haqdaar hain. Aap ki haq jarror jataiyen. All the best. Namaskar

Dear querist,

Your case is a bit typical... you need to tell us more... did you changed your religion before marriage? As required by nikahnama if you want to get properly married as per Muslim law or yours was a registered marriage? This we need to know... another point is how in Hindu marriage your father had two wife’s? He married the other lady after your mother died or before she died?? We need to know and lastly you never said that whether the girl child from the other lady is minor or major... and are we talking about property in West Bengal or outside it? Now all the above question needs to be answered... aap ek kaam karey aap lawrato se appointment le kar humarey pass aaye we will help you ya aap agar aana nhi chahati toh phone consultation kar Sakte hai humlog...