Division of property among brothers

My parents have died, and among my siblings, only two of us -- my brother and I -- survive. My dad left two houses: one in Kolkata and one in Bhilai, both still in my father's name. How much will my share be and how can I get it? My brother seems unwilling to sell the houses.

Dear Sir

Since your father died if your mother is still alive 3 of you get the share equally.
it is not possible to say how much share you will get without seeing the deeds of your father. You can also file partition suit in this matter. For further information you have to contact with advocate

Respected sir/madam

Read your matter and I suggest you to adapt this legal ways

1.Make legal contact with your brother about the lawfull possion of you.

2. make your lawfull possion separate and mutated in your name.
3. otherwise after demarcate your lawfull possion you can sale your.

for further help please feel free to contact me.

First of all, approach your brother to partition the property by meets & bounds. In that case you may appoint an advocate with his valuer who can estimate the valuations of each house with its property. Then you & your brother have to decide about the procedure of divisions. If it will be finalize then register as per your will. But if your brother will not want to partition the property then you have to file a partition suit against your brother.
Thank you.