Division of agricultural land where well is on uncle's part want share

On one 7/12 total 11 acre land mentioned out of which 5.5 acre mine and balance for my uncle is clearly mentioned.But physically Well is under the area which belongs to uncle. nothing is mentioned about well on 7/12 but well is coming from my grandfather time. Uncle is son of my Grandfather's brother so kindly let me know that whether I am eligible for claiming to share well

Requires more details. As you have not mentioned how u have received the property/division of land has taken place.

I say that, your father can claim for the share in the well but, requires more information then only it can be proceeded.

Thanks.

Hi. Technically if there is no clarification on paper then everything must be shared including well. If you fight a legal case then there are chances that upon receiving court order, you can have access to the well. I can advise specifically seeing the papers. Share the survey number

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi