Division of agricultural land where well is on uncle's part want share

On one 7/12 total 11 acre land mentioned out of which 5.5 acre mine and balance for my uncle is clearly mentioned.But physically Well is under the area which belongs to uncle. nothing is mentioned about well on 7/12 but well is coming from my grandfather time. Uncle is son of my Grandfather's brother so kindly let me know that whether I am eligible for claiming to share well

Answers (2)

250 votes

Requires more details. As you have not mentioned how u have received the property/division of land has taken place.

I say that, your father can claim for the share in the well but, requires more information then only it can be proceeded.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

324 votes

Hi. Technically if there is no clarification on paper then everything must be shared including well. If you fight a legal case then there are chances that upon receiving court order, you can have access to the well. I can advise specifically seeing the papers. Share the survey number

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles