Delay in Poperty-Claim compensation

Hi, My property is delayed by 10 years, Can you send me a template to get compenastion.

yes I can help you but before that you have to some more information, so contact

you should file a petition against builder in either Consumer Forum or in RERA court for possession of the property along with intrest on amount deposited by you for the purpose of purchasing the flat as compensation for delay possession or you can ask to refund your money including intrest if project is not ready for possession. you can contact me without any hesitation through administrator of this website for the purpose of legal option and advice

If a builder delays delivery of possession of the property, the buyer can file a complaint against the builder to get immediate delivery of possession or get a full refund along with interest.
But you need to draft a complaint in compliance with the rules.

Mention the place of authority, the detail of the authority has to be mentioned at the top of the complaint.

The complete name and address of the complainant and respondents has to be mentioned in the specified.

You have to mention why the tribunal has the jurisdiction.

complete facts of the case needs to be mentioned-