Delay in Poperty-Claim compensation

Hi, My property is delayed by 10 years, Can you send me a template to get compenastion.

Answers (3)

203 votes

yes I can help you but before that you have to some more information, so contact

yes I can help you but before that you have to some more information, so contact

yes I can help you but before that you have to some more information, so contact

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

66 votes

you should file a petition against builder in either Consumer Forum or in RERA court for possession of the property along with intrest on amount deposited by you for the purpose of purchasing the flat as compensation for delay possession or you can ask to refund your money including intrest if project is not ready for possession. you can contact me without any hesitation through administrator of this website for the purpose of legal option and advice

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
260 votes

If a builder delays delivery of possession of the property, the buyer can file a complaint against the builder to get immediate delivery of possession or get a full refund along with interest.
But you need to draft a complaint in compliance with the rules.

Mention the place of authority, the detail of the authority has to be mentioned at the top of the complaint.

The complete name and address of the complainant and respondents has to be mentioned in the specified.

You have to mention why the tribunal has the jurisdiction.

complete facts of the case needs to be mentioned-

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles