Daughter's Share in Self Acquired property of deceased Father in 1996

My Father died in Feb 1996.. He has A Self Acquired property in Jayanagar..we are two offsprings Me(female) married and my brother.. and my mother is still living... My father had given me the permission to construct a house on First floor in 1987.I have constructed the first floor house 1100squarefeet.. And after my father's death ground floor khatha is transferred in my mother's name and first floor khatha is transferred in my name... As per his Will he had not mentioned anything about the Share in the property.. I want to know if I can claim equal share in this property when the whole house is Sold.. Please Answer

Madam,

As you told you are become the absolute owner of the 1st floor property and khatha also transfered to your name and the ground floor to your mother.

you are not detailed the any contents of the WILL executed by your father. Therefore if there is any clause in that then you can get right over the equal share. If the WILL contain specific sharing, only you have the rights over the said share.

If the WILL as you stated in your facts, you can claim your share.

Because of katha already on your name...it's different thing but can claim share on your fathers property.,u have rights on that ok don't worry ..before have to verify all documents , before should query contact the advocate