Daughters get equal share in deceased father's self acquired property

My father pasted last yr, we are reddys.As a daughter can i get share in my fathers property along with my brother,my mother was not willing to give any kind of share can i file d case?

Please confirm whether it is ancestral property or the property acquired by your father. If the property acquired by your father is there any will or he died intestate. If it is ancestral property you can claim. If it is your father's property and he died inteste (without writing any will) you can file for partition along with others. If you want further details please contact 9948316457

daughter becomes coparceners by birth in her own right the same manner as the son. Hence daughter is entitled equal share in the father's property if father dies without writing any documents in respect of the property.