Daughters get equal share in deceased father's self acquired property

My father pasted last yr, we are reddys.As a daughter can i get share in my fathers property along with my brother,my mother was not willing to give any kind of share can i file d case?

Answers (2)

76 votes

Please confirm whether it is ancestral property or the property acquired by your father. If the property acquired by your father is there any will or he died intestate. If it is ancestral property you can claim. If it is your father's property and he died inteste (without writing any will) you can file for partition along with others. If you want further details please contact 9948316457

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

131 votes

daughter becomes coparceners by birth in her own right the same manner as the son. Hence daughter is entitled equal share in the father's property if father dies without writing any documents in respect of the property.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles