Complaint against illegal constructed property.

Is It A Law That No One Can File A Case Against Illegal Construction Property. I Have A Issue Regarding This. Nitin Aggarwal 9810667698

Answers (2)

Illegal construction is a social menace and any one can file a case against it . The forum has to be chosen wisely. In case the illegal construction in harming you personally , you can obtain a stay against it and also get the structure demolished.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Mr Nitin you can only bring it to the notice of the concerned authorities but you cannot file a case unless the same is not affecting your right. Your matter needs detailed discussion.


Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

1.I have land in my native place some number of acres . but agent near by that wants to sale illegally absence of me i want to stop all there activ…

Read More

Hi i have purchased a property on Power of attorney for 26Lacs i have paid an amt. of 4 lacs in checks rest cash , now the authorities says the proper…

Read More

Hi I have a plot in Siliguri Westbenga,the plot is surrounded by full wall and have 4 roads(proposed) in the recent past a l have had a neighbour who …

Read More

My father purchased a property on pagdi system in 1983, 10 years later previous landlord sold the property to the new landlord. Since then the new lan…

Read More