Complaint against illegal constructed property.

Is It A Law That No One Can File A Case Against Illegal Construction Property. I Have A Issue Regarding This. Nitin Aggarwal 9810667698

Illegal construction is a social menace and any one can file a case against it . The forum has to be chosen wisely. In case the illegal construction in harming you personally , you can obtain a stay against it and also get the structure demolished.

Mr Nitin you can only bring it to the notice of the concerned authorities but you cannot file a case unless the same is not affecting your right. Your matter needs detailed discussion.

GOPAL VERMA
ADVOCATE ON RECORD
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA