Complaint against illegal constructed property.

Is It A Law That No One Can File A Case Against Illegal Construction Property. I Have A Issue Regarding This. Nitin Aggarwal 9810667698

Illegal construction is a social menace and any one can file a case against it . The forum has to be chosen wisely. In case the illegal construction in harming you personally , you can obtain a stay against it and also get the structure demolished.

Mr Nitin you can only bring it to the notice of the concerned authorities but you cannot file a case unless the same is not affecting your right. Your matter needs detailed discussion.

GOPAL VERMA
ADVOCATE ON RECORD
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi