Compensation form builder for delay possession.

Hello, I have purchased a flat in Feb 2014 in Noida Extension. As per sell agreement the possession date was Dec 2016. This data has been passed long ago. Can i claim builder to pay me back the late penalty? As per new rule of RERA, the possession date is Sep 2019. Please help me in this case, Do i need to ask for penalty or the old date of possession is gone invalid after RERA act. If i still can ask Builder for penalty then how can i ask him please let me know. Many Thanks!!

Since,u r a consumer and ur builder is trader,there is delay on his part.There is omssion under Consumer protection act.U were forced to take pain of hardships being devoid of possession.As well he has not performed as agreed and thus has breached the contract governed by contract act.In this way liable to pay penalties as commonly observed by courts of law.So far as RERA is concerned, it has trospective effect on future transaction.

In the above-mentioned queries please file a complaint in U.P. RERA LUCKNOW IMMEDIATELY annexed with all the documents like brochures , allotment receipt, payment receipt , loan papers and agreement to sale.